Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I hate manipulation.

Jesus Christ is the greatest currency there is. The greatest that ever has been and ever will be. Tonight I found myself praying, "Jesus, just from my heart to yours, thank You for what You did for me. Everything you purchased for me and everything that gives me access to. It's mind-blowing. And I'm gonna take it and use it. And I know that pleases You."

Here's why I hate manipulation. It skews our perception of God. When we manipulate others and play games in our relationships, it messes with our ability to see God rightly. We don't truly believe that God wants us to USE every single last thing that Jesus Christ purchased for us when He died on that cross. And USE THE HECK OUT OF IT.

"IN HIM we have redemption (deliverance and salvation) through His blood, the remission (forgiveness) of our offenses (shortcomings and trespasses), in accordance with the riches and the generosity of His gracious favor which He lavished upon us....Ephesians 1:7 Amplified

I recently watched a teaching by Joyce Meyer about the phrase "In Christ." It speaks for itself. I've attached the link below. But here is the main quote that I drew from. "God doesn't see you, in you. He sees you in Christ. That's why when we pray in the name of Jesus we present to the Father all that Jesus is. "

MEDITATION: God sees me through the filter of Jesus Christ and all that HE IS.

http://www.joycemeyer.org/BroadcastHome.aspx?video=Identity_Theft_%E2%80%93_Pt_1

No comments:

Post a Comment